Monday, February 02, 2009

February Updates

So what's new in My Passion, My Life?

Firstly, I finally got my own DSLR, thanks to Bi! Now you can fully enjoy clearer pictures of distinct quality right over here! No more camera phone photography!

Xmas and CNY just passed and to be frank, I've managed to enjoy to the fullest with closest family and friends. Of course more foodie updates in v2.0 blog! You can enjoy the following blog posts like Sai Lam Beef Noodle (Chulia St., Penang), Kin Kin Pan Mee (Chow Kit), Restaurant Hot Pot (Kuchai Lama). Upcoming posts are the likes of Penang food combo (Tang Dynasty Ramen, Hai Wei Seafood) and KL food combo (Ah Soon Fish Head Noodle, Mr Baoz, Mei Yun Paramount, Carls Jr. & 100C Steamboat, NZX)

In my Audioslaved blog, you can listen to the latest genre of music like John Legend's recent introduction - Green Light. Upcoming music includes some remixes and chill out music. Just to pump up the tempo for my exam mood.

As usual, a lil bit more of Affection in out Chronicles after a joyous holiday season with Bi. Couldn't help but to cherish every moment living with my dear. More pictorials coming soon with our new DSLR photography.

What a life celebration!

[get this widget]

0 people crapped nia? Gimme more!: