Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When Creativity Gets Overboard

It has been plain sailing in KL, pretty simple holiday, just relax.

It is timely for me to take some breather and to blog.

Since it has been plain and dull, desmond-t decides to give you some twists he has extracted from some funny links. Theme of the day is all about exams.

Here you go... People tend to get super ultra mega creative when it comes to tedious exam questions.

Why not just make it simpler... and humorous?!


I bet many of you may have seen this. "Expand" has numerous meaning right? Pretty unfair for the lecturer to have give him a big Wrong, well at least half mark for his creativity!



He changed the whole question! This guy is out of his mind... He integrated batman into Bruce Wayne.



Wakakaka...there is no limit for answers!




When you can't get the answer, you'd try to get as close to the answer!



He is clearly pissed off with the lecturer.



Kekekekekeke!!! Can you agree more? So offensive!



He truly answered on his own. Very good explanation.



and yet, he/she can't be wrong!



He left it to God to decide his exam grades.



Hey! He got a tick for this!



When questions are too hard to answer, it is suicidal!


Behold, it's getting more and more funny!



Wahaha...children nowadays learn the F word earlier than they learn about animals!



He can draw pretty well and cool description... Holding his testes and created a kungfu gland as well



Fyi, F7 key is spelling check key. Plus point with the drawing.



I gladly regard this as the best answer script!


This is confusing!


This is insane!


This is blasphemy!


Cheers, have a joyous Christmas holidays!






[get this widget]

7 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

tulipspeaks said...

LOL!

Happy Holidays!



ammu.

magma3637 said...

Yo! lets join YOUTHSAYS-Malaysia's largest youth community and enjoy some benefit too. More information can be found HERE.

BOOST your reader. Join BlogExplosion. More information can be found HERE.

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Hapi said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Hapi said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!