Monday, December 10, 2007

10 000 Finally !!!

After so long blogging, I finally hit 10 000th visitors.

Tapi dengan malunya, most of them came from myself. LOL

With the current situation going on with my internship, I really can't find some extra time to blog.

Such a sad case when I come home everyday, feeling tired and sleeping is the only cure.

But fret not, somehow I will eventually post something up!

For the next 20 000 visitors to come, I kena sacrifice sikit lah!

Coming up next...

Clue: no more food, just some sexy back...

stay tuned people!

[get this widget]

2 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

Eve said...

must be u all go clubbing lo...sexy back ma... u r tired then ask speng to blog la..hehe

~Evelyn~ said...

haha....sorry la i just know how to sleep + lazying around + shopping + eat all year round...