Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time Machine - 2001

I was tagged by Satkuru to talk about my most fondful memory period of time if I can turn back time. Promised him to post it, I delayed until now...reli paiseh...

Ok ok here it goes.

I choose to go back 2001. This is the pinnacle of my secondary schooling life.


Why? Why? Suddenly I was involved in so many things in my life and that's when responsibility gets more intimidating. Daunting tasks awaits me everyday. Be it prefectship, scouting or even sports...all come at once! Plus my studies... damn I was not accustomed to Biology, Physics and Chemistry at all.



Well, I cherished most when I got this bunch of bosom buddies called Ventures 2001. They coloured my plain life with the most excitement I could say. When life is at stress, when I felt like a rubber band stretched to its yielding point... at least I can lepas tension with them. Go makan sessions all over Penang, motor trips round the island, doing stupid stuffs all together. Reli krazee I can say.


Scouting camps when competitions are almost due, sleepless nights we endure with jokes from Mr Strawberry Head and lawak bodoh sekalian... Memorable! When Speech Day is approaching, dim sum feasting which is free of charge under Board of Prefects...awesome and Bloating!!! When Sports Day appears, preparations has been enduring... tiredness...

and I found the most priceless thing in my life...Friendship and Brotherhood.


i wana tag L'abeille, erlynda, flower monster, whatablog and CY Geminism.

[get this widget]

13 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

angchoonseong said...

cheebye... mine surely lebih kurang with u nia. I cut and paste la.

bc said...

2000-2002 paling best for me. :)

Jason said...

everyone's life surely got nice moments...

i'd choose the moment i was born from my mom's womb.

life is great, cherish every moment of it

sabrina said...

i believe those hard moments bring the most joy in the end.

jimmy said...

agree! friendship is priceless!

Dexxie Rocks said...

CAMWHORE....!!!!

i saw some leng lui here... :P

des leng zai... :D:D

Des said...

acs buaya: aiyo dun so malas la... buat kerja creative sikit la

bc: we had the experience that money cant buy rite dude

jason: your mom will be proud of you hehe

sabrina: agree agree!

jimmy: great minds think alike!

dexxie: where got camwhore!!! it's groupie pics k...hehe undeniable sometimes i do camwhore wahahaha

Anonymous said...

teenage mah..ofcoz life is nice. But..Haha...Very fast u ll become 30.Bleh..
=p

erlynda said...

omg... i got tagged. ahaha.. XD

L'abeille said...

I do this tag long long time ago already lor..

http://beelibaala.blogspot.com/2007/09/age-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

L'abeille said...

I do this tag long long time ago already lor..

http://beelibaala.blogspot.com/2007/09/age-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

Anonymous said...

if i got time machine. i will not turn back time, instead i will turn back other people's time!

hohoho so i can live like a hero who can predict future!

yong said...

time never wait for people.

kenot turn wan laa....

but if can, i dont mind also haha

i wana retake all my exams!