Monday, October 15, 2007

Regrets

Have you ever did something that made you regret for the rest of your life?
Think about it.
Ponder about it.

I'm in a dilemma now.
I am supposed to study for the previous two days.
But I didn't.

So am I supposed to feel guilty?
Am I supposed to regret?
Such a way so that I will stand the fear and start studying right away?
Common things among student right...

But what the heck? I don't care anymore.
I used to spend sleepless nights to study just to earn extra confidence in myself to that I can get thru my own ego that "I've-spent-one-full-nite-studying" mentality.
I call it the KIASU Syndrome, when the competition is mounting to the peaks in school.
You won't feel like sleeping although your eyes are bobbling.
You won't want to spend an extra second straying away from your study table to your fantasy dreams.

Heck, I'm in uni now, there is no way anybody would nag me to study neither.
and no one gives a damn if you fail miserably. That is supposed to be the best part right?
but at the end of the day, you would look at yourself in the eye and point the blaming fingers right at yourself.

Regrets.

That is what I am reeling with right now.
What are your regrets my friends?

[get this widget]

5 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

L'abeille said...

Regret sure got lar...

I regret for not knowing your blog a year earlier and now I've to 'catch up' bit by bit lor... hehe

Oh btw...all the best in your studies!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Everyone have regret wan! Didn't study ( like me ), poke the wrong 'hole', marry the wrong guy/gurl, choose the wrong job etc....But so long as u know ur mistake & take corrective action, u will be doing fine. Do give ur best in ur study!BTW tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Des,
PLease don't feel guily and regret coz many of us also not yet study..he...he... all the best in your studues. hope to start study group and discussion with ur soon! Prepare for my Q+A session...lol...take care

Jean

KaRyEe said...

Holi....awal awal kena pressure dah....haha....take care fren...no need regret...JUST DO IT...haha...

Sweetpea said...

hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. regrets, everyone has a few. but take them as obstacles to work for a better solution. shouldn't harbour on it. life is short :)

take care~