Monday, September 17, 2007

Sky Bar VS Luna Bar

So, my big tauke Ynnek came down to KL last weekend.


After much "marvellous" planning together with buddies Ah Gin and Lau Lang, we decided to hit Sky Bar this time.
It is located at Level 33 of Traders Hotel, KL. Top of the building adee...

Bla bla... enough said. You wana know more details, go google la k...I oni share my experience and opinions about the places I've explored.

Let the photos do the talking.

Let the battle of the BARS begin.

My last visit to Luna Bar was in February, I guess won't have major changes la... Just to be fair in my opinion.


Part I - Sky Bar - Sheer class and elegance.

Upon my entrance, they've got bouncers holding all the guest out there... I mean what'sthe purpose? It's not like clubs where you need bouncers to control the crowd rite? It's supposed to be a high-end place where you can enjoy cozy night with booze plus light moments to unwind after a long week rite? Nevertheless, they were friendly. I tink it is because the bar is always fully booked.

Well, once we got ourselves in the bar, I rushed to the loo to the "fire rescue" routine. What can I do when Ynnek blasted the hotel toilet previously and I did not dare to answer my nature's call there. I kena tahan until I reached Sky Bar. WTF.... Anyway, Luna's toilet was far more better.

A nice view of the whole scene at Sky Bar with the "decorative" pool. The pool is just knee deep. Not for swim, just for bikini babes to soak in. LOLz... Sadly, there was none at that night.

A bar is not complete with a nice layout of bar with endless rounds of liquor and of cos skillful baristas. Being a trainee as a barista myself, I regard the bartenders at Sky Bar are just mere bartenders. Perhaps it is too crowded and no time for tricks, i presume. Anyway we did not try much of the signature cocktails there. Only Long Island and Malibu Dream for the girls.

How about the guys?

Wines for the night. A bottle of Brown Brothers 2003 Chardonnay white and another bottle of 2003 Shiraz. Guess, it lasted for one hour oni.., damn u kaki botols...

Got ppl like this lau lang, you tink the wine will last very long? GF went to toilet awhile oni, you went rampage! Sad ass freak.

So we decided to "bar" Lau Lang from our groupie pic. Cos he sabo all my wine, we F him aside.

I must highlight this! One nice part of the bar is that they have this macho DJ to spin for the nite. A perfect blend of music from Chill Out to RnB. He sets the mood for the joyous nite. Sadly, Luna doesn't have this but just pure DJ from the cds.

Located on the rooftop of Traders Hotel, we managed to get a picturesque view of this magnificient landmark.


Part II - Luna Bar - Sleek, classy, a class of its own


Guess what! This is the entrance. We dengan malunya failed to find the entrance until this automatic door slides open when we walked near it. We thought it was just a signboard. LOL.. so jakun... No bouncers, just stewards welcoming our arrival. Just nice.


Luna has the best bar I've seen. Long stretch with red neons underlining its trademark. A nice set of arrangement of bar with a line up of well trained baristas. I must say I like the bar alot.

Luna's nice decorative set beside the bar underneath the spiral stairs. Just so you know, Luna got two floors, just to add in some more space to compensate for its larger pool.

Notice the upper portion? That's the upper level of Luna.

A view from the top level. Blurred due to hazy condition in February dry spell. Not a perfect time to pay Luna a visit when it's hazy.

You can see more clearly of the magnificient bar. It's simply awesome. Right?

So what do you rate both bars?

Luna Bar or Sky Bar better?

The kaki botol felt the night was too young for them go return to their hotel, so we ended up in Poppy Garden for another round. Ada boss spare me for the whole night, not a bad way to spend a weekend rite? haha

Cheers!



[get this widget]

14 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

Eve said...

kehidupan the rich and famous.. bar and clubs..and wine and girls..fuiyoh!

L'abeille said...

Luna for Beelibaala! ;)

Anonymous said...

i wanna see ey gf's pic lar....
dun hav meh? heheheh... *sp*

sweeheng said...

NICE ! I really wish I was there with you guys (although I'm not sure who Ah Gin is =p).

A few comments :-
1. Luna Bar's washroom is surely better.
2. Perfect view and photo of the twin towers.
3. Actually, both bars are very similar in many ways - pool, seats along the edges that make you feel like you're about to commit suicide & both are located on roof tops.

Thanks for this post.
I'm glad that you guys had fun.
I can't wait to meet up with you guys again.

3 more months !

Des said...

eve: hohoho you la rich and fehmes! go UK jalan jalan! lawatan sambil belajar yang paling jauh!

l'abeille: yes nice chit chat place!
plus babes around! hehe

dear: i'll show you personally ok? muaks!

sweeheng: 3 more months and everyday go clubbing? hohoho

satkuru said...

just a few days back i went to luna bar. suppose to go to skybar but i heard it's a bit more kui -_-"

skybar looks nice also :P i should try it next time :D

iv said...

I just went to Sky Bar.
Where is the Luna Bar actually? kindly tell me. Thanks

Anonymous said...

at the pacific regency suites. lvl 34
same route to kl tower..

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

Anonymous said...

i definitely enjoy your own posting style, very interesting,
don't give up and keep creating for the simple reason that it simply good worth to follow it,
excited to browse even more of your own well written articles, have a good one!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇

Anonymous said...

I must say i enjoyed this post. You really have mentioned a few important points on this site

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my blog - best 50 state legal incense

Anonymous said...

Its like you гead mу mind! Υou aρрeаr to
gгaѕp ѕo much abоut this, ѕuch as
you wrоte thе еbоok in іt οr something.
I feel thаt уou just can ԁo wіth
a fеw p.с. tο preѕsure the
messagе houѕe a bit, howеver οtheг thаn that, thiѕ іs fantastіc blog.
A gгеat rеad. I will cеrtainly be baсk.


my homepage - herbal party pills