Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What have i done?!!!!

i duno wat to do now...


study? i ain't ready yet... holiday mood laa although already week 5 liao into the new sem...

futsal? my leg is killin' me... still swollen after ten days... 2 months no futbol oni...rileks dulu laa...

games? i play my FM til duno wat season adee... too geram that i go delete the saved game liao...

...and so i decided to blog to kill my time...


and this time i would reli like to think back and rewind...all the things that i've done for the year 2006

here it goes...

let me go quaterly of the year k...



Jan - March 2006

A fresh start as i enter new semester... so fast my year one, sem one is over...now second semester liao... and seems like i learned nth much for the previous semester, just memorizing and vomit all out during the final exam...

i tot i have a new resolution, which is try to build my body up...started slowly... reli slowly... (but now oledi 2007, still no results...of cos...cos i hangat hangat tahi ayam maa) i always been complaining that IF i have a nice figure, which is with visibly bigger arms and a broad shoulder, i can wear and look better in clothes...

as i found out, no point pumping out all my strength, if i got no body mass...i am definitely too thin...so guess wat, i went feasting non-stop (by now i already trying to hit 70 kg from previously 55kg ) massive isn't it for a frail guy like me?.... and gosh i can't quit this eating habit lolz...i know i can stil grow...but grow horizontally not vertically...although i would reli like to hit 6 foot...

i can't reli tink of anything that happened during this month...a quite quarter of the year besides me still suffering in the hostel...went jogging almost everyday to kill boredom...but then, i was already planning ahead for the future...which covers my trip to Down Under and my life after a year in hostel...where to stay? needs? car? money?

my studies went well this time around...surmounting pressure... everybody expects me to score..as in the whole hostel known me for just one thing...i just can't accept this but to ignore them...everytime ppl say hi, and the next thing that is gona pour out from their mouth is..."hey u surely do well wan this sem..."...pure nonsense... I'm not God-Like k.... pure luck i would attribute my results to...


April - June 2006

whoaa...whopping 7 papers i took for this semester's final exam... and as expected, last minute studies...study till cracked my brains several times... but then when i rethink back also funny... i can study till late midnite...nonstop...all because that i was too afraid to go to sleep as i might forget all that i've studied...sometimes i would chat with my coursemates till super late at night just to keep awake...sot adee...study pressure laa..

and who says Uni life is far easier than STPM? i wana kick those fella's candy A** adeee...

and after my last paper...i can stil remember, Thermodynamics 2...i terus belah balik pg... weeks ago, i oledi transported all my things back to Pg...and some to my bro's hse in KL... leaving my hostel without saying goodbye...ain't leaving a trace... i duno why i have no feelings nor i ever think of going back to pay them a visit... perhaps i dun reli hav nice memories there...

except a few...studying and chatting times in the study room (A.I.A)? gaming times at Fei's room? mamaking at nites? and KL gate burger definitely!!!

but i just hate the dusts and filthy toilet in my hostel... sumore the ever wet floor just outside my room...yucks....


it's all over now...after my exam, i had my 2.5 months break...and there goes my holidays... a great one...the best i ever had...

never in my life i go so far without my parents with me..this time, i travelled wif Jay and Boo all the way to Australia... for 3 weeks!!! gosh seronok gila.. was having the time of my life overthere... a totally different culture or lifestyle i would say... till i dun wana come back... conquered Sydney, Gold Coast and Melbourne with much adventurous rides and crazy things we did over there... never would i forget to thank Swee Heng, my uncle and Jay's uncle for the memorable times out there...

Brrr.... i can still remember the coldness as it approaches winter... sumore wana berlagak steady and jumped into the crystal clear beach and ended up washed away by the waves... and moments of total sesatness when we were lost in the jungle in Blue Mountains...

all the feasting madness in sydney where we telan numerous nice cuisines... German beer and steak, pancakes on the Rocks, fish market, turkish food, macam macam ada...

and of cos the the the the..... LUXURIOUS and WARM stay in melbourne


all in all just for an affordable fee that i've saved up in the past few years...
and it's all worth the money...

meanwhile in the process of holidaying, i received another great news that i've done well in exam...wooh that completed a perfect journey Down Under...

and after the trip, it was back to square one in Pg...which is football everyday... mamak at nite...lepak in the evening... such a waste...a bad time to travel...which separates all my time and i cant look for any job...


July - September 2006

i finally settled down in Hillpark... still getting used to a new life in a new hse... and for the first time i am driving in KL... and as for all newbies, i am proud to say i was LOST for countless occasion... damn all the sign board in KL which lead me to HOLLAND instead (p/s Holland is pronounced as HOR-LANT in this case, lolz)

finding foor for every meal was and still my daily obstacle...last time hostel pulak hiam no good food...now kena cari food sendiri..also problem...but then at least i get to choose laa...

and so i am in 2nd Year liao,no longer freshman liao... 2nd year student adee or rather the americans would call it Sophomore laa..but then again...sien... drive to uni also hav to curi curi masuk...no sticker laa (usual problem in local uni)...takut kena car kena clamp and kena saman laa... till already immuned to that feeling adee..

this time life is much more happening in KL as i finally i get to explore the city...last time din explore cos lazy to take LRT and expensive to take taxi...but now also same...petrol cukup mahal adee plus i always sesat... but then at least i get to meet all my frens...

can go many many places to find entertainment and good food... clubbing nites....futsal calls...go mamak to watch football on weekends... snooker games.... travel all the way out to Bentong (for nothing, it was a joke trip) and Bukit Tinggi to snap pictures and catch some rabbits...get lost til Klang for some Bak Kut Teh... and now oni know KL got too many places to go, and with MONEY oni i can survive...

and for the record, i can finally get connected permanently ...with stable internet connection!!! last time in hostel, no comp sumore...n now i hav my own laptop!!! and seriously i cant live without it...i wonder how i managed to live without it for the past year in hostel...that's why keboringan tahap 3 (tahap genting di mana otak tidak dapat menafsir makna boring, lalu menyuruh badan untuk tidur tanpa henti)... it can be said my life depends fully on it..tarak laptop...boring gilaa!!!


October - December 2006


so i turned 21 this year... had a pleasurable and unforgettable birthday celebration...never did i ever enjoy such a celebration b4... til then i finally made up my mind about my future... abt where i am heading to and where i suppose to belong...

by now, i am legally independent adee...
suppose to be VERY matured rather than the childish me...
suppose to think and act smart adee...
suppose to be responsible for my every single aspect of my life...
suppose to be very productive adeee...

too many things came to my mind at that moment... but i knew i couldnt afford to be confused...
i reckon myself to be on the right path of my life...
i wana be successful...
and with my studies first i shall excel...

but then the first tamparan is my latest results, i did not perform very well comparatively to the previous ones, but i'm satisfied considering my efforts which is "effortless" and last minute wan...sigh...

as november approaches, i again had another break...a month break that simply changed my life...i found myself back smiling again... although this holidays i oni spent quality times and family...

had hell of a exam time, and timingly my frens came to KL, and we travelled and enjoyed moments wif craziness and had pure fun times that week...and to be frank, i longed for this short joyous break and it seemed to lighten my dull life afterall... birthday celebrations, Melaka trip, clubbing nights...shopping... totally relieved from my sad moments in uni...


wat a way to end 2006...
and i smile again....

:)

[get this widget]

3 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

kshern said...

i'm one of those who still believes "uni being easier than stpm"...how many actually fail in any class in university compared to the numerous failings in school?

REASON: lecturers will be answerable to the dean if anyone fails and lecturers avoid this situation at all cost by helping the students in whatever way possible to at the very least pass.

i guess you still intend to kick my derrière? i've got to watch my back from now on then! :P

Spyd3r said...

well, this is a debatable topic rite?


why not u look at the amount of effort needed to score an A? for such a short period of time, we need to cover up the same amount of workload of STPM in a single semester in uni... pathetic isn't?

why is there more failure in stpm compared to uni?

cos the ppl in skool don't reli hav to do any assignment which partially contributes to the final examination marks rite?

stpm oni gives us one shot, if u kantoi, and that's it rite? but we can retake subjects in uni rite...

undeniably, yea there are less failure in uni cos of the marginability and normalization of overall results, of which is pushing up those ppl who cant barely make it thru, but this would result in the area where it is harder for anyone to get an A... and that is worrying me, it's either i work very very very hard to get an A or i would just rest and relax to pass my paper wif just a credit...

well that's just my view

kshern said...

like what you've pointed out, it's so simple to pass through uni with marks allocated for assignments, quizzes, tests, lab reports, practical, tests, exams and attendance even! with so many avenues for obtaining marks, it would take an effort to actually fail the class! i mean if you could just drag your ass to the lecture hall (although you are in fact sleeping inside), you already earn some valuable marks!

i was too lazy to drag my sorry ass to lectures in the first semester, sleeping 18hrs or more a day and i paid for it with mediocre results. as my friends were all getting dean's list, i missed our marginally...and that was without a single effort being made. don't get me wrong, the results weren't that bad. many would die for those results. but the fact remains that i could have done so much better if i had actually attended lectures, put in more effort for assignments and actually study my lecture notes!

that was exactly the wake-up call i needed, the kick in my behind. as my friends were parading around campus and hostel with their dean's list, i watched with envy. i put in a little more effort right from the next semester and it worked wonders. just by attending lectures (even if it meant walking 30mins under the sweltering hot sun from the hostel to campus) and reversing all those silly mistakes in the first semester, my results have been climbing every semester right up to the last semester where i obtained 4.0, dean's list for every semester and top of my class.

the point i'm trying to make is, it's not really that difficult to get that all elusive "A". you gripe about a semester being too short but i see it as short enough for what you've learned to stay fresh in your memory. the only difference is in uni, you've to understand and catch what you've learning fast as compared to stpm, you have the luxury of time on your side.

set out your goals, try your hardest, work your best and most importantly, be happy with how you achieve them. don't stress yourself out and you will find it to be so much easier. before even starting, you've already put an imaginary wall in front of you. how does that help?

you can study very very very hard but i would rather study smart. take some time off to reflect on the situation and things will be much clearer after that. :)