Sunday, January 28, 2007

Keep On Movin'

people tell me that i should move on...

smart asses tell me that i should be strong...

let things that happen today be tomorrow's memory...

...

...

...

but damn i ain't want all those memories yo'

cos not all nice things happen in my life.


but everytime i got frustrated with bad luck and sad moments,

advices kept on pouring on me...


wisemen say:

"why you always wana keep pointing fingers to others for ur mishaps?"

"why always never-endingly complain about bad luck?"

"why not for once u complain about your happy moments?"

...

...


FAIR ENOUGH...

every one has his/her ups and downs...


2 weeks ago,

a string of mishaps crashed on me...


went to a futsal league tournament = severe sprained ankle


right after 5 minutes into the match, limped out horrendously...


eventually my team was merely beaten.

.....

after that, while on the way queuing the traffic back home,

an idiot out of no where smelled my sleek Gen2 ass...

and no need to debate, it's his freaking fault

and before i vent my anger on him, he apologizes as if i wana chop down his head...

minor scratch (smaller than 5cent size)

i though i would let that small freak go...

never realizing that actually my number plate cracked a few lines....

.....

sick la... realizing that bad luck in sequence, i decided to rush back home after medical check up from the hospital...

in Pudu Bus Station,

never do I in my 1.5 years bus experience do i have to wait this freakingly long...

i gruelling 6.5 hours trip back to Penang, drifted away a projected 4 hrs journey...

wtf !!!

...


nevertheless, i knew it's my time to suffer this string of bad luck...

a lesson that i grabbed not by ranting all over here,

but to cherish the advices...

gosh


2 weeks now,

hopefully things are heading back to the right path...

and alas i can walk properly...

but most important of all,

i can kick some ass adeee real soon...

[get this widget]

3 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

kshern said...

bad luck ALWAYS seems to come in THREES...freaky!

Spyd3r said...

sounds like a bit superstitious rite...?

but evryone has to face it rite. no choice dude!

damn my bad luck! as long as it never happen during my exam, then i'd be grateful though

Spyd3r said...

sounds like a bit superstitious rite...?

but evryone has to face it rite. no choice dude!

damn my bad luck! as long as it never happen during my exam, then i'd be grateful though