Monday, November 27, 2006

Stress Relieving Pics

well, this post is all about how i spent my time after my tedious weeks of exams...
it even kicked off a few days prior to my last exam paper, with eve's belated birthday bash...

Birthday girl with UM fellas...



super hot and spicy tomyam steamboat...kudos girls... sedap sedap...




group photo at LOFT KL




call me when u're sober...




aiyah always wan...take photo surely wana cover ppl's face...haha


[get this widget]

6 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

Eve said...

altough i look shitty in the last photo, but tat's my favourite photo! cos it show the true us..and also the theme for the dinner..Corrorfulll

Spyd3r said...

true true...colour of life!!!

kaRyEe said...

nice ler...u always pergi sana sini enjoy with frens...ENVY ENVY...

JEALOUS!!!!!

Spyd3r said...

eh, karyee also very bahagia ma rite *senyum sinis*
inilah hidup orang bujang...

will.i.am.t said...

oh gosh..i miss you guySSSS!!

sue said...

:(
i tot u after exam go party gonna ajak me. went loft oso nvr bring me :(