Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Nite Fever Part II


As promised, i'd write about the second part of my birthday 21st celebration rite...
Real apologies due to exam contraints, i can't find anytime to blog, its kinda late, almost 2 months adee since then, but then better late than never right...

My bro indeed got me a table in the fully packed GLO on saturday nite... All thanks to Shirley for the last minute reservation and got us a magnificient side in da club...

We hit the club right away from Genting Hill, Saturday Nite, what else do ya expect? Traffic jam down the way to the city area...Skip that frust...

From what i can see, my frens did party out in total madness and we did enjoyed ourselves to the max...A moment of madness on the dancefloor right up to the deadly cake-smack which nearly cracked my head... Just look at how many hands were banging my hand on the cake...

overall, it's like "Eeervery body in daa club gets T-I-P-S-Y !!!! "... As Sven and the rest never reli wanna let this bday boy get away sober...Kept on giving me countless bottom's up all the way from the beginning... can't reli stand straight though lolZ

more pictures?? click here for Eve's Blog...

night can never end in any great way than this... deifinitely my best celebrations thus far...
thanks for the presents too!
wat's next? a new chapter of life... a new lease of life...
a journey into the adulthood...
i anticipate that long time ago...
here i come!

[get this widget]

0 people crapped nia? Gimme more!: