Saturday, August 12, 2006

Something to ponder...











[get this widget]

5 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

kaRyEe said...

Very meaningful...nice post...

Eve said...

something i dont really expect from you..

Spyd3r said...

never expect this from me...
well shud i say i'm posting smth by using the different side of my heart..maybe my left ventricle? hehe perhaps the soft side of spyder where peeps around me dun reli know its existence?
peeple oways say that this spyder is always like "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going" type (coded by ostro long time ago)... well i'm no difference to others my fren... stil keeping sane and humane to all...

Eve said...

:)

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my youth hostel california site.
Have a great day!