Monday, May 01, 2006

I've got TAGGED too...

well i still can't get myself a new entry though... stil no idea of wat to blog lately...
errr, as promised, i shud be tagging this long time ago when i was tagged by nianz...
here it goes...

Mark your confessions:

[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet.
[*] I am really ticklish. (Duno why sometimes not, maybe my receptors ain't working properly haha)
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night
[ ] I am homosexual. (holy sh*t)
[*] I believe in true love.(a lil kuno laa hav to admit)
[*] I've ran away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[*] I shut others out when I'm sad. (never mess wif me when i'm down, or else...)
[*] I stayed out all night. (all nite long!!! oh yea)
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[*] I watch the news. (newspapers included? no tv laaa gauddammit)
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. (how abt Crap cds?)
[*] I love Disney movies. (a few of them la, reli funnY)
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes. (can somebody explain to me wat's this?)
[ ] I dn't kill bugs.(i freaking hate bugs, though this is one of the 5 precepts, sori ya)
[*] I curse once in awhile.(once in a while? maybe nowadays..)
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name. ( u know i ain't no Xander zone p.s vin diesel in triple X)
[*] I've slipped and fell in public.(this is common rite?)
[] ive slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[ ] I bake well.
[ ]I have worn pajamas to class.(i dun even wear pyjamas)
[*] I have owned something from Abercrombie. (and Fitch)
[ ] I have a job. (used to but currently eating grapes=menganggur)
[ ] Talked on a phone for 5+hours(i'm not dat pro laaa)
[ ] I love Dr. Phil. (siapa tu?)
[*] I like someone.(oh yea!!! scarlett johannson, jessica alba, keira knightley...)
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[*] I am self-conscious.
[*] I love to laugh. (but not by tickling!)
[*] I have tried alcohol.(booze... just bring it!)
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I have tried a cigarette. (super anti it!)
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. ( old time si ah pek style of dying away)
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. (this book toking about hor sin issit?)
[*] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[*] I have a few scars.
[*] I've been out of this country.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[*] I love chocolate. (whoaaaaaa!!! irresistable! i like chocolate fondue!)
[ ] I bite my nails. (macam budak!)
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored. (not reli)
[] Gotten lost in the city.
[] Thought of suicide before. (never did, i'm too young for this)
[*] Seen a shooting star. (OH YEA!! FREAKING MANY TIMES!)
[ ] Had a serious surgery.
[*] Gone out in public in your pajamas. (maybe in my childhood?)
[ ] Have kissed a stranger.
[] Hugged a stranger.
[*] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex. (even lost my tooth! was in a competition)
[*] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[*] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[*] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (small time kids)
[ ] Made out in an elevator. (whoa very imaginative! would be nice though!)
[ ] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stiches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[*] Bitten someone.
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[*] Gotten the chicken pox.
[*] Crashed into a car. (aiyo terrible, but me aint driving)
[ ] Been to Japan.
[*] Ridden in a taxi. (siao r!macam katak bawah tempurung)
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[*] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[*] Stole something from your job. (wakakaka!!!)
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (haram!)
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.(surely will go there in future! nou camp or old trafford probably!)
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[*] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[*] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[*] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[] Been skiing.
[*] Been ice skating.
[*] Cried in public.
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. (trying ur luck?)
[*] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. (kebodohan)
[*] Thought of someone almost 24/7.
[ ] Hate the world.

kinda lame haha, anyway just following wat others did lolz
so i wana tag my frens too...

1. choyman
2. mad scientist
3. jessy
4. sue
5. joj
6. frex

[get this widget]

2 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

sue said...

dun wanna post in my blog. so I spam ur comment section la =p

My Confessions:

[*] I believe in true love.
[*] I shut others out when I'm sad. (well kinda la, just like to do things alone when feeling down)
[*] I stayed out all night. (and then morning, noon, night then morning again =p)
[*] I open up to others easily. (I guess I believe in the fact that human in nature are nice (= )
[*] I love Disney movies.
[*] I curse once in awhile.(ok maybe not just once in a while =p)
[*] I've slipped and fell in public. (how about all the time?)
[*] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. (well it was done intentionally la)
[*]I have worn pajamas to class. (typically me)
[*] Talked on a phone for 5+hours
[*] I like someone. (love is the more suitable word ;) )
[*] I am self-conscious.
[*] I love to laugh. (actually I think Im born to laugh)
[*] I have tried a cigarette.
[*] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. (lozenge are yummy dun u think?)
[*] I have a few scars.
[*] I've been out of this country.
[*] I bite my nails. (sometimes)
[*] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[*] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[*] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (it's fun!)
[*] Made out in an elevator. (was just feeling naughty n wanted to try something kinky. but then again, it was just a kiss so no biggie =p)
[*] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. (LaLaLaLa)
[*] Bitten someone.
[*] Gotten the chicken pox.
[*] Crashed into a car.
[*] Ridden in a taxi.
[*] Shoplifted.
[*] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[*] Stole something from your job.
[*] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (eh I cant help it if he's good looking)
[*] Saw someone/something dying.
[*] Eaten sushi.
[*] Been ice skating.
[*] Cried in public.
[*] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. (Love is blind)
[*] Thought of someone almost 24/7.

P/S:sucker for green eyes means u go head over heels ppl w green eyes.u find them irresistable.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »