Friday, May 12, 2006

2 weeks in Penang!!

HOLLA Peeps!
I'm back in Penang, alas!

After gruelling times of exam madness, i can finally look forward for 2 and a half months of boredom now haha... Life in Penang has never been the same as my life in KL, no doubt about that...

It took me a few days for me settle down in my hometown, unpacking my loads of stuffs, and of cos enjoying myself wif nice local food!!! Made me realise how wonderful life in Penang is... Well, my list of "things to do in Penang" started with an indoor football wif my buddies... YEAH!!! after so long departing from each other, we finally get to meet up in a game (our bl**dy hell captain still yet to come back- si haosiao!!!) , of which i was devastated wif extreme fatigue after the game... It has brought me to realise that how weak i am, especially after exactly a month of non-exercise and eat-study-and-sleep routine! Gosh life sucks then! Gradually i began to jog in the evening, daily at the Youth Park, fully utilizing my super-duper free time...

Not forgetting to mention how lucky i am to meet up again with my old time fren, Kah Wai (Dennis a.k.a muscleman)... Now he has become my personal trainer in the gym as well as my fishing master (si-fu haha!) He has all the right idea and provided me with professional training routine of which i'm grateful to have it for FREE! where on earth can i get a personal trainer for free??haha at the same time he provided me wif extra motivation and extra push to go beyond my limits (yea i'm pretty weak, esp my upper body strength)...

At first, i thought it was fun for just trying out at the gym as i never been there before... never placing a high hope for me to stay working out there (i'm always "hot hot chicken sh*t" wan k...) but my first workout session turned out to be quite fun as he never push me and i did enjoy using those machines... from there at least i learn how to use the equipments correctly and of cos the proper posture and techniques in exercising (no questions of his ability and workout knowledge k,...he spent 30k++ over 4 years in bodybuilding!!! absolute dedication and commitment)...

Later on, i went continued my workout session but this time is rather different... Much more different as i realised that i need to intesify my routine... Argh!!! No Pain No Gain, man!!! Holy Sh*t!!! more reps, heavier weights... HOLD ON! why do i hav to suffer all this pain??? but never do i give up, as i'm more focussed to build up at least one small part of my weak frail body... bearing in mind that i don't wanna be looked down as "lembik" chicken sh*t dee... long way to go man... let's see how long will i be willing to endure this...

Yups, yesterday i gained another priceless experience, FISHING!!! Yeah, "patientless" ppl like me shud be practising this rite, exactly... Dennis and two of his friends togehther wif me hiked all the way to Pantai Kerachut just to taste a bit of fishing life there... Plenty of skill to grab from this fella again... At least i've learned how to utilise the fishing rod adee haha... but then again he and his professional-like description really made me salute him man!!! He is a man of wisdom la.. macam macam pun tahu!!! he taught me to set up the rod, proper way to use the reel, swinging the rod, using different types of lure/baits for different types of targeted fish and stuff like knotting the hook and bla bla bla... a fruit trip as i managed to hook up 4 fishes lolz a pretty lucky start rite? haha cracked out lots of jokes on the journey too as we recalled back those lousy-but-funny scouting life we embarked in pfs...

Gotcha! My second catch of the day...


Dat's me braving under the hot sun...
I'm terribly tanned... Oops burnt actually!
My very first fish of the day...

Well, the JOKE OF THE DAY was from a conversation wif Pak Rahman, a senior local fisher from Balik Pulau, while commenting about our fishing trip. Here it goes...

We (Dennis on behalf on our group) : Apa khabar Pakcik? Nak tumpang tanya di sini mana tempat strategik nak pancing ikan? Siakap merah ada tak?

Pak Rahman : Oh, pandai tanya...kami orang laut di sini masak benar ngan keadaan laut ni... kalau nak tangkap siakap merah, kat belakang batu sana ada... bla bla bla

We : Oh...rupa-rupanya gitu...


Pak Rahman : Kamu ni suka pancing ker? Baik betul kegiatan ni... budak-budak seperti kamu ni tahu pancing sekurang-kurangnya tahu sikit kemahiran... ada masa lapang boleh pancing dapat ikan, boleh makan lagi... Bukannya macam mat saleh yang main golf tu... ish ish ish tak tau apa kebaikan mainan tu, satu bola kecik-kecik pukul jauh jauh pulak... lepas tu kena jalan punyalah jauh... lubang pulak kecik kecik...Patutlah orang cakap main G.O.L.F macam Golongan Orang Lemah Fikiran (G.O.L.F) haha...

We : WAHAHAKAKAKAKKA....


Do excuse me for not following the chronology of time in this post and i'm just writing wateva happenings that crossed my mind...


[get this widget]

7 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

Chris said...

Weakling... huh!! hahah.. jk jk.... keep it up... it makes ur cooler by 30%..... not tat ur not cool enuff but... just a top up... heheheh..
Correction to being vegetarian.. there's a diff between killing and eating something that has already been killed by some1. get wat i mean.. i'm merely offering to help consume it o not leh.. it'll go to waste.. plus.. he whoeva earns money.. win win situation.. heheh.. bleh...
fine fine.. i'm a chicken when it comes to killing living things.. fine i give up.. but not insects.. kekekeke

Chris said...

hey.. golfing is fun.. darn dat pak kepala otak..

angchoonseong said...

golf = orang yang mau show class..

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP film editing schools

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it propecia loss online games Can you smoke prozac