Saturday, January 14, 2006

Life is a Roller Coaster

What i really wanted in my life?...

It's another lazy saturday, but yet luckily i've got myself a date with ykyuan for lunch (which is such a rare incident hehe)... I woke up being so lost as both my roomates were gone to nowhere... I gota feed my lil' tummy or else this long enduring gastric will begin to irritate me again... A simple lunch at Taman Jaya, with much of jokes and gossips with this fella.. perhaps she is one of the few ones who can reli speak hokkien over here in UM, although her dialect was a lil bit funny and so-called capalang!!~!

Yea for my homies, at that cafe where i had lunch, guess who i met? stil remember "mentos"? yea it's her... someone who out of nowhere would come to talk u and show her "impeccable" english-speaking proficiency (of which i realy doubt, a very weird kind of style trying to imitate those 'ang mo kau' slang lolz) for god-sake a simple hi would do the job right rather than those tung twisting phrases (aku sendiri pun tak faham dia cakap apa) ... sent her a smile but to no avail... (nvm la, nowadays ppl changed and made me realize again the high and low class gap between me and those oversea-bound ppl, well this is a specific case, no hard feelings mate!)...

Then at a stop at Putra LRT station, we bumped into an automatic teller machine... now oni i know there's so many function eh! Haram! can reload hp credit, pay bills and even the touch n go credit (i'm so outdated eversince coming here)... yeah it's written there got such a function la, just wana test it, the touch n go scanner oledi spoilt one!so it's da same as not to have such a facility when it is not working isnt it? vandalism sucks big time...

Alrite then comes this question.... What i really wanted in my life?

Gosh, i'm a man of mission nor vision...Now only realise leh... I can't even answer myself this simple question...Most of ppl would say I WANA BE RICH... I WANA BE HAPPY...here's what i gota say..SO LAME leh...i guess that it would be silly for sumone to say he or she doesnt want to be rich... practically to live a happy life, money plays a pivotal role...dats undeniable...rite?

Perhaps a steady life? That would be ideal for me... An easy and smooth going job as an engineer, a small business as a part time income (livin in KL as an engineer will lead me to be a famine victim with such a high living cost and low income lol), my very own family? and my freaking steady frens back with me of cos... In fact i shudn't be thinking of this but to take small steps at a time rite... Yea i'm talking abt yet another chapter of life already, making me feel so old and irrational! My frens will kutuk me if i say this in front of 'em...cukup tak rasional! (hey lee ken i'm just missing those lousy jokes of urs haha)

[get this widget]

9 people crapped nia? Gimme more!:

kshern said...

you're talking about being old?!? you've got to be kidding me! what am i then? ancient history? :P

Eve said...

u know wat...i never see u as an engineer..u always have this scientist look or abit of doctorish too..dono why..haha..now i guess i'll have to chance my perception..pronto!! haha

Chris said...

Ooola!! stumbled upon ur blog via choy's blog.. wah.. din know u had 1.. by d way.. is dis desmond tan fire boy aka eggie boy.. by d way..KL aint nothing compared 2 penang.. penang rox to d core baby..

Jason said...

wastala, got blog d never tell. Hahaha. Anyway, feel free to visit my blog oso yea? Chaoz...

Anonymous said...

hey,wat is the meaning of a lil bit funny and so called capalang?
ok loh.
next time dun wana speak hokkien to mr des ord.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! 1956 1957 buick sale buick century engine swap Isuzu Semiautomatic coffee makers Water+bed Yasmin haif Mazda 626 1995 Lesbian red head Oldsmobile bravada exhaust moving shoes mountain home2c ar cell phone plans Removing an infiniti qx4 tonneau cover Decoding the dodge vin 1979 avenue buick park Nexium iron

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work here

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Treat high blood pressure with nitrous oxide 1988 oldsmobile eighty eight brake light http://www.travel-insurance-protection-4.info fluoxetine about fioricet Moda le convention occupation domaine public 2000 honda cbr 600 f4 for sale http://www.laser-hair-removal-maine.info Free web hosting free domains free forums